We are seeking a talented and experienced SketchUp Designer to join our dynamic team. As a SketchUp Designer, you will be responsible to produce innovative 3D designs in order to generate photorealistic 2D images from 3D models. Solid knowledge in texturing, lighting, rendering and walkthrough animation in architectural 3D modelling. Ability to work with consultants and project teams to ensure the proposed design. Capable of creating a wide range of architectural designs such as interior, exterior, and landscape. Ability to interpret structural designs based on the needs of a conceptual plan.
- Creating 2D concept layout options as per management expectations
- Modelling 3D in Sketchup and setting camera positions for approved /concept design
- Thinking laterally and find solutions around project impediments to help resolve detailing and design issues in 3D to align with the project’s design agenda
- Making simple but effective presentations in-house as required and gain approval from management
- Creating 2D detail layout for execution as per approved 3D
- Working closely with consultant and execution teams to plan as per site condition and visualize construction projects
- Verifying the architectural/Structural drawings from consultant to ensure the approved 3D design
- Presenting and explaining plans & visuals to management and execution team
- Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible
- Coordinating with project team for Interior/Exterior design elements from approved 3D
- Creating both static visualizations and animations
- Working with industry-standard design tools
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant software advances
- Producing high-quality photorealistic visualizations for presentations
- Rendering in V-Ray/Enscape and presenting photorealistic images to present it to management
- Balancing multiple projects and delivering on deadlines
- Preparing BOM as per necessity of design
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Architecture, Interior Design, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a SketchUp Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing relevant projects.
- Sketchup rendering using V-ray & Enscape
- Architectural detail drawing drafting
- Capability of studying structural drawing
- Materials selection for interior and exterior
- Adobe Photoshop & illustrator
- MS office
- Revit Architecture
Recruiter & Professional Consultant
- Strategic leader offering over 14+ years of multicultural experience in spearheading entire functions of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Staffing, HR Consulting, Assessment, Training, and Operations & maintaining relations with different parties including govt. parties and others
- Experienced in representing Company before Govt. Authorities like the Factory Inspectorate, Addl. Labor Commissioner, Govt. Labor Officer, PF & ESIC Authorities, LWF Authorities, District Magistrates, and Police Department. Affiliated with National HRD Network (NHRD), ISTD, NIPM, SHRM, CII & EFSI
Recognized as a key resource with strong operations & business skills with excellence in developing tools for recruitment and assessment for analyzing competencies and profiling; acquired business-aligned HR/ER acumen to meet the deliverables of the organization with a workforce of more than 1000
- Drove entire functions of talent acquisition, training & development, coordinating with the HR & development team; introduced numerous employee engagements activities and Implemented strategies like restructuring pay package, and HR care, and improving the employee retention rate also reduced apprentice attrition level by 60% through introducing innovative employee benefits & incentives (flex time & onsite day-care)
- Successfully managed direct & indirect teams simultaneously; set inspirational goals for the team, defined KPIs & metrics for the HR & Administration Team and ensured the achievement of the goals; collaborated with the senior level management team in the decision-making process; added value to the overall efforts of the organization in driving organizational objectives
Recruiter & Professional Consultant
- HR professional Experienced in Aerospace, Gears, Pump & Motor Industry with 12+ years of work experience spread across various HR functions from Hiring to Exit.
- Believe in learning, unlearning, and relearning to constantly upgrade knowledge and skills in this field which includes Talent Acquisition / Management/ Engagement / Retention, HR Operations, Statutory compliance(IF/PF/ESI, etc.), L&D, C&B, Organization Transformation, Organizational Development, Performance Management, HRIS, HR Audits, Employee Relations, HR Analytics, Benchmarking of HR Practices and Policies, Employer Branding and Campus Placements.
- At every stage, I have looked at adding more value and skills to myself so that I can give my best efforts and outputs to the company that I work for. I believe that if you do what you love to do, you will always strive to do it better.
- Implemented Zero Cost Recruitment Strategy and successfully introduced Learning Models for knowledge sharing which includes Virtual Learning from MOOC.
- Having a track record for being 100% Compliance in statutory and non-statutory audits. Highly appreciated by External Auditors for the involvement in obtaining the certification for AS9100C and NADCAP for special processes in Aerospace Industry.
- As a Business Partner in Texmo my role involves mainly managing end-to-end recruitment for Niche/semi-niche profiles, developing the hiring strategy, executing the plan, and getting an ROI.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment, which includes multi-channel sourcing, screening, qualifying, closing – technical and non-technical positions in time, negotiation, reviewing company policies and procedures with applicants, and extending offers.
- Adding value to my present role by Hiring Quality Candidates to fulfill the goal of the organization and the individual through Career Portal, Social Media, employee referral, and Recruitment branding.
Recruiter & Professional Consultant
- An In-house Talent Acquisition professional with 3+ Yrs. of experience in Technical Recruitment, having experience in areas of Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, HR Analytics, Talent Development and Employee Relations.
- Expertise in managing the complete range of tasks involved in the recruitment cycle including sourcing, screening, short listing, scheduling & conducting interviews, background investigation, Document Verification, hiring & also Onboarding of candidates.
- Applied sourcing methods to find qualified relevant candidates through different tools like internal databases and external job portals like Naukri, and Indeed, and Networking sites like LinkedIn, Behance, and GitHub.
- Worked on various domains like (IT, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, etc.)
- Identified colleges, PAN India & Virtually Hired & Onboarded 50+ GET during lockdown.
- Certified Tech Recruiter from Hirist and Devskiller
Recruiter & Professional Consultant
- An In-house Talent Acquisition professional with 1+ Yrs. of experience in Post recruitment.
- Experience in handling new joining on boarding processes and Personal File Management
- Supporting the recruitment team in hiring entry-level openings.
- Multilingual and trained to source in the Job portals
- Interested to explore the complete Recruitment Life Cycle.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with 4+ years of experience in Technical Recruiting, Sourcing, Contract Hiring, Lateral Hiring, Candidates Engagement, Outbound Training, Bulk Hiring.
- Handling Full Recruitment Life cycle from initial sourcing, Scheduling, HR Interviews, Candidate Engagement, Employee Management, Payroll Process, Stake Holder Management, Onboarding and Exit Process.
- Handled various hierarchy-level Hiring from Junior Engineers to Group Managers.
- Professional in Hiring (Cyber security, SIEM Developer, SIEM Content Developers, Embedded Software and Hardware, Android Developers, C2H and C2C, Python developer, Angular Developers).
- Certified Human Resource Professional Perusing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM).
- A career ladder system, which defines the career progression path for employees based on their skills, experience, and length of service
- Integrated career progression framework with other processes in the organization as performance reviews, goals and OKRs, and promotion management.
- Internal Hiring – Advertising posts and promotion opportunities within the organization
- Providing employee development that readies workers for progression, such as training, coaching, mentoring, or involvement in special projects
- Regular Training Opportunities to develop skills at all levels
- Mentoring and Coaching schemes that give the individual’s the attention they need
Researching our company will help you in your application and in subsequent rounds of interviews too. Find out about us and follow us on social media to know more about our company culture and values. It would be helpful for you to visit our website and know more about our products, people & processes. This will help you decide if a career with us is right for you, and ensure that you send in your application with relevant and correct information.
Complete the application
Every job has a specific set of requirements. In order to boost your chances of being hired, please send in a complete application with all supporting documents and information that is needed by our team. It is good to be accurate, truthful, and correct in your application. We would recommend that you review your application before sending it to us, and focus on quality of content rather than quantity of information.
Referrals and references help boost job applications. Getting someone to write a testimonial or recommendation for you can certainly strengthen your prospects. Please be sure to include all contact details of the person who is referring you to us. We may contact the person to find out more about you, so making it a professional and honest referral will help you.
Follow the instructions
This is the biggest application tip that we can give you: read the instructions thoroughly before you send the application over to us. Following the instructions correctly & fully will ensure that your resume goes through the hiring process smoothly and gets processed by the right person at the right time. It will increase your chance of being called for an interview and getting hired.
Send in your resume with all the information required. We usually take 10 working days to look over the applications and arrive at a decision – we promise to let you know either way. If your resume is cleared, you move to the next stage in the recruitment process.
This can take place via a video call or a phone call, or even a direct meeting. This preliminary meeting gives us the chance to get to know you more and to clear you for the next round of assessment.
In this round, you will go through a technical or a functional assessment depending on the role that you have applied for. There is also a DiSC assessment round for candidates who apply to us for key roles.
If you have made it this far then you get to meet the team leaders or top management of our company – depending on the job that you have applied for. The final interview helps us understand you even more before we hire you for the job.
Coimbatore is one of the major metropolitan cities in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is surrounded by the Western Ghats mountain range to the west and the north, with reserve forests of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve on the northern side.
Coimbatore was rated as one of the safest cities in India for women, and a major hub for manufacturing, education and healthcare. It is also referred to as “the Pump City” as it supplies nearly 50% of India’s requirements of motors and pumps.